TOOLS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
Here's an overview of some of my favourite tools, inspiration sources, books and more that helps me run my business in my day-to-day life. I hope you'll find them useful! ✨
- Ipad pro 12.9” 2021+ Apple Pencil + Procreate for painting and Clip Studio for comics.
- Macbook Pro 14" + Adobe Photoshop
- Wacom Intuos Pro small
Sketchbook: Derwent big book in A5 and A4
- Prismacolor Col-erase in red for sketching before inking
- Mechanical Pen with a 2b nib
ON CREATIVE FREELANCING.
Creative Peptalk Podcast Andy provides creative pep-talks every Tuesday. His podcast can help you with anything from fighting art blocks, finding your people, crush your goals, marketing, and more. It’s clever, fun (I’ve ended up laughing several times alone in a public transport) and he’s such a kind and genuine
Nadiaxel Other than being a super talented illustrator, Nadia has some very useful both blog posts and Youtube videos about how to start off with commissions, artist alley tips, tablet reviews and more <3
Being Boss: Emily owns a company and is a previous webdesigner, Kathleen a Branding Consultant. They’re badass bosses and i love their dynamic.
Frannerd Gives insightful tips on being a freelance illustrator. Check out her Patreon too, where you can follow her day-to-day life, living in New York.
- Workflow, Time Management and Productivity for Creatives by Lisa Congdon
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert